Tuesday, December 18, 2012

God keep our land ...

Today, I found a little booklet in the supermailbox:


It was a King James version Gospel of John and Book of Romans from Bearing Precious Seeds Canada.  The Bible Society isn't allowed to distribute New Testaments and Psalms at citizenship ceremonies anymore and I don't think the Gideons give out Bibles to grade 5 students anymore.  So, it was kind of refreshing to see this new effort to plant God's seed.  Interestingly, I was feeling kind of empty today.  Perhaps, it was because of some minor disappointments (don't think my application for the Shell Science Challenge is going anywhere and I'm waiting to see if I'll get a paper published in the Science Teacher).  I was also looking for my Delphi Informant CD.  I had tried to find it last week when I was working on the RSS feed submitter.  Well, I found it today!  I was also reading the first chapter of Joel Osteen's Christmas book.  Well, when one door closes, there is always another that will open!

No comments:

Post a Comment