Wednesday, December 22, 2010

AVR Rockets again, I'm sick with strep throat

I started feeling something wrong in my throat on Sunday (Dec 19).  My body was aching on Sunday, then by Monday night, my throat and ears were in pain.  Finally went to the doctor on Tuesday morning to get antibiotics.  The mediclinics here don't open until 9 AM.  The first one I went to (Southdown and Truscott) was the one I eventually got treated.  Had done a circuit up Erin Mills, to Dundas/Laird and back as all of the mediclinics along the route open at 10 AM.  I've taken 4 antibiotic pills and I'm still in pain from this strep throat.  This is a real bummer.  I've not felt this kind of pain for years.

However, I noticed that AVR has rocketed up to a record high today.  I'm up $1600 since buying 10,000 shares on Monday.  This is my hope to recover past losses.  Also trading TKO to try to make some smaller gains as copper is hitting record highs too.  ATH is getting out of range for me, but it's still moving up.  Wonder if I should get back into K sometime too.  Just don't have enough cash to do everything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment