Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A notable day

This afternoon, I heard someone defend the Christian origins of Canada and it was a heartfelt defence of our country's roots.  I was impressed.  This evening, I heard some young school children sing Silent Night as part of their Christmas concert.  Wonderful!  Finally, the Magnasonic DVD player that stopped working last week actually works now.  I prayed about it while I was exercising and thought, "it's a minor thing for you God, but you can fix anything".  So after I finished on the NordicTrak, I tried to play a CD in it.  I remember giving it a smack and it played.  Then I played Mutter's Mendelssohn Violin Concerto DVD and it played for a while, then started to break up.  Then I stuck in Pollini's DVD of Beethoven's 3rd and 5th Piano Concerti.  It played!  I think I had to smack it to get it to work (the Hand of God at work).  Then I stuck in my DVD of Rigoletto and it played (no smacking required).  BELIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment