Monday, May 17, 2010

What's wrong with Integrade Pro 9.01 E-mailing?

I think I might have found out what one of the bugs with IPro 9.01 and e-mailing is. I think this program can't handle more than 1 gig of RAM. When I sent out from the teacher computer in EHCI Lab 218, it worked fine with Exchange server setting. When I sent out with the Coolmax P4 2.8 (1 Gig RAM) at home with the Shaw SMTP server, it was OK. When I tried to send out with the basement Athlon X2 5000+ at home with the Shaw SMTP server, I got a memory error. I also get memory errors on the ABCI teacher station in Rm 3 (But that one has only 1 gig RAM). The teacher station in EHCI Lab 201 has 2 gig ram, and I got a memory error when trying to send out from Exchange server today!

So, I tried sending out with Windows 2000 on the old Via Samuel2 computer with 512 M RAM. Period 2 sent out with no problems, but Period 3 had a problem - I had to not send to the very first student, and send to the rest and the Shaw SMTP server worked no problems.

I tried the Coolmax P4 2.8 GHz and got the same problem with the Period 3 class sending out e-mail as I did with the Via Samuel2 computer. ???

So, I think I have a pretty good case that 2 Gig ram is causing e-mail send errors in IgPro 9.01.

No comments:

Post a Comment