Saturday, April 2, 2011

Can it get any worse?

Well, the Mazda 2 wasn't even 4 days old when I got a flat tire on Thursday.  On Friday, I took it to Good Year and they said it couldn't be patched as the rim had cut into the side of the tire.  I suspect it was a pothole I hit on Main Street on the way to EHCI on Thursday.  So, I'm out another $250 and I have to wait until about April 3rd before the replacement tire comes in from Edmonton.  Very sad.  Stocks were down for me this week too.  I waiting on some junior miners to pick things up for me this year.  I gave up on Northern Dynasty in my RRSP to some of that.  I still have Northern Dynasty in my trading account, but I'm thinking of taking the loss there and moving on too.

And here is the answer to my question.  Yes, it can and will get much worse (as pointed out earlier by Maclean's in this article).  I heard on the CBC yesterday that the City of Regina is short funds for it's public workers' pension plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment