Friday, January 14, 2011

Heiftez The Complete Album Collection 103 CDs + DVD

Wow, Amazon.ca is way too tempting.  Now that Sony (CBS) and BMG (RCA) are the same company, this new 103 CD set is even more comprehensive than a previous 65 CD RCA set.  It's about $3/CD.  Very tempting. I just got the Clara Haskil Edition last month (noticed you can get it cheaper now on Amazon.ca Marketplace). My friend told me Sam's on Yonge in Toronto is gone (again), but this time for good.  Ryerson University is demolishing the block.  I remember the days when I would make my way down to Sam's and A&A to browse the classical department.  Compared to Calgary, it was like music heaven. Looking back, I was paying way more 25 years ago as a U of T undergrad than I am now.  I also saw some Alfred Brendel sets that interest me.  The curse of the internet - you can shop the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment